Saturday, September 19, 2009

IF is the big possible to make thing change~!

if i am going to somewhere else, who will follow me?
if i am leaving this world, who gonna miss me?

if tear flowing down from my eyes, who care for me?
if i am not here, who am i? who gonna replace my place?

if i wanna do something that need you, will you follow me?
if i am doing certain things that need you support, will you agree with my every single point of view?

Simply to say, whoever you are......
if you care about me, please drop a comment to me...........

i love you guys, especially you.............

2 comments:

小風旋 said...

i m here to support u..^_^

oh yeah, btw...
just to promote my blog~~
the english one seldom write dy...
normally i just write in the chinese blog....
if u free, drop by ya!O(n-n)O

thierry said...

woi... who the guys u are waiting for >? told me privately o !! hahaha