Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Starbucks Experience

The Starbucks Coffee Shop
Today i had went to Starbucks Coffee Shop with my cousins. Of course, this is the first time i enter such an exclusive coffee shop. Actually this is one kinds of experience for me to try it. Let me shows you what i am consuming this afternoon.





Actually before that i am doing the marketing research on this company in school. However this is my first time Starbucks experience, but i am really touching on it. As a coffee lover, the Starbucks coffee really means a lot to me, especially the ingredient of the coffee and the service. However the environment a bit of disgusting because i can see a lot of vehicle dust are surrounding us. It's truly exclusive for me by reason of costing me RM42+ with 2 cup of coffee and 1 muffin. Luckily i got the Starbucks coupon, that is what i get from the Starbucks Coffee.

No comments: